“If cats were running the world – as they should – all would be well. Study cats. Study politicians. Cats are at least forthright. I mean really: Have you ever seen a feline prevaricate? . . .
“Yup! The Grandma and I are back. We couldn’t resist between the elections and the holidays, there’s just too much to talk about. We’ll be here most weekdays through January.”
- Ellen DeGeneres endorses Tuxedo Stan for mayor (cbc.ca)
- Cat named ‘Tuxedo Stan’ heats up Halifax mayoral race (ctvnews.ca)
- Cat named ‘Tuxedo Stan’ running for mayor of Halifax, Canada (news.yahoo.com)
- Tuxedo Stan Is The Purr-fect Mayoral Candidate (huffingtonpost.com)
- Meet the Cat Running for Mayor of Halifax, Canada (neatorama.com)